Jen’s Joe Coffee Bar
Located at 212 S. University Carbondale, IL (directions)
Definition of coffee bar by Merriam-Webster
When you come to Jen’s Joe, this is what you will find:
- Hot Coffee - Origins changed daily based on current offerings
- Cold Brew - super-secret blend of Jen’s
- Hot Tea - Black, Green, plus local herbal tea by Mustard Seed Sowers Farm
- Cold tea - Local herbal by Mustard Seed and Shawnee HIlls Lavender
- Coffee slushy and Chai slushy only available in the hot, humid southern Illinois season.
- Coffee Popsicles….that’s right, coffee popsicles.
4 kinds: Coconut, Mocha, Caramel, and French Vanilla
(Vegan and decaf versions coming soon)
- Chocolate coffee bark: 3 Kinds: Plain, Peppermint and Orange
- Whole bean and other merchandise available for purchase.
So let’s get to the big question….
Where is the Espresso?
1. For Jen’s Joe to expand its space or move to a larger location
2. For Jen to buy an espresso machine
3. For Jen and her peeps to go to barista school
The moral of the story is…the more you buy the quicker espresso will appear.
Until that time comes, and it will, Jen’s Joe is a coffee bar.
Coffee Bar Hours:
Tuesday-Friday 7:30am – 2pm
Saturday 1pm - sunset
Now obviously, sunset time changes daily, so check when sunset is if you plan on coming by the coffee bar.We plan on making Saturdays a day of experimenting with “events” specials, and other festivities. Stay tuned, and keep an eye on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/JensJoe
Grab a seat for some excellent people watching, bring a snack or lunch with friends. You can study (Free Wi-Fi) read or do other non-nuisance creative activity.
Just because we are separate businesses doesn’t mean we don’t help each other out. When Jen’s Joe is closed the E. Claire Salon Team will be happy to help you buy whole bean coffee, chocolate coffee bark and other merchandise….but they can’t serve you any drinks. Sorry.